Effective Date: January 29, 2019
Yva.AI, Inc. (former Findo, Inc.) (“Yva.AI” or “we”) collects information about you when you use http://yva.ai/ (“Site”).
2. Information We Collect and How We Collect Information.
- User Provided Information. We collect information that you provide directly to us through the Site, such as when you create or modify your account, request customer support, complete one of our surveys or otherwise communicate with us. This information includes (a) your name and email address; (b) user name, password and other registration information; (c) transaction-related information, such as when you purchase our products and services; (d) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and (e) other information you choose to provide and enter into the Site.
- Automatically Collected Information. In addition, the Site automatically collect information about how you use the Site, such as your mobile device or computer type, system and application software the type of mobile device or computer you use, the pages and screens you view and how long you viewed them, as well as the IP address of your computer or mobile device, your device ID, your operating system, traffic data, logs and other communication data, metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device (for example, photographs of products that you user to support your route and delivery). Some of this automatically collected information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you.
Survey data: When Respondents respond to Customer surveys using the Yva.AI Software, we will store the answers to those questions and other information (such as comments) related to the surveys.
- Information Collected from Third Party Sources. We also may receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site.
3. Cookies and Other Data Collection Technology.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer's hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Site. A web beacon (also called a pixel tag or clear GIF)is a piece of computer code that enables us to monitor user activity and website traffic. To learn more about cookies and web beacons, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
When we use Data Collection Technology, it helps us improve your experience of the Site, measure the success of marketing campaigns, compile statistics about use of the Site and helping us analyze technical and navigational information about the Site and to detect and prevent fraud. We also may use other Data Collection Technology to collect information from the computer or device that you use to access the Site, such as your operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your computer or device is located.
We also use Google Analytics, which is a Google service that collects aggregate information about the use of the Site and reports website trends. Google Analytics does not directly identify individual users. You can learn about Google Analytics at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
Your Control of Cookies: Some web browsers (including some mobile web browsers) provide settings that allow you to control or reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. You also may be able to reject mobile device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. Although you are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through the Site.
Our Policy On Do Not Track Signals: Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain personal information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many website operators, including Yva.AI, do not respond to DNT signals.
4. How We Use Information.
We may use the information that we collect about you to: (i) operate and provide you with the Site; (ii) fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information; (iii) carry out Yva.AI’s obligations and enforce Yva.AI’s rights arising under any agreement between Yva.AI and you; (iv) notify you when updates to the Site are available; (v) send or facilitate communications between you and other users of the Site; (vi) determine how the Site are used, analyze trends and improve the Site; (vii) to secure and protect the Site and prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses of the Site; and (viii) enhance and improve the Site.
When you use our Services as an Administrator or Respondent, we process your personal information either:
- with your consent;
- to fulfill our contractual responsibility to deliver the Services to the Customer; or
- to improve Yva.AI's Services or developing new products and features.
5. How We Share Information.
Yva.AI shares your personal information as you request or for any purpose disclosed by Yva.AI when you provide the information, to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it and to provide the Site for which you signed up or one of our customers signed up on your behalf.
Yva.AI also may share your information (i) with Yva.AI’s affiliates and business partners who help us provide, analyze and improve the Site, (ii) with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Yva.AI’s assets, (iii) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, (iv) to carry out Yva.AI’s obligations and enforce Yva.AI’s rights arising under any agreement between Yva.AI and you and (v) if Yva.AI believes disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Yva.AI, our customers or others.
When you use our Software as a Respondent we may also disclose your personal information to:
- Customer or Administrators: When you respond to surveys, we may disclose that information to the Customer and Administrators. The way your answers are displayed and the information may be used to process, analyze and report your responses (either in an aggregate or individual form) may vary from survey to survey.
- Aggregated de-identified data: We may share aggregated de-identified data for any purpose. For instance, we may share aggregated de-identified data with customers, prospects, partners for business or research purposes, such as our survey benchmarks.
- Meet Customer requests: Because the Customer is the controller of your personal data, we store and process your personal information on behalf of the Customer. There may be cases when the Customer requests to disclose your personal information to a third party (such as consultants or a new service providers). In case of instructions from the Customer to disclose your personal data to a third party, we usually sign a data transfer agreement with the Customer and third party to ensure that they continue to observe the confidentiality for each survey.
Yva.AI may disclose without restriction information that does not directly or indirectly identify you.
6. Your Choices about Information.
If you would like to review, correct, update or delete personal information that you have previously provided to us or if you would like to suppress, restrict or receive an electronic copy of your personal information (if these rights are provided to you by applicable law), please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your request, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed in our marketing database or other limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. For your protection, we only fulfill requests when received from the email address associated with your account. We may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request.
Even when these rights are provided to you by applicable law, we often need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transaction that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. We also may not allow you to review certain data for security, confidentiality or other legal reasons.
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide Site to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Service).
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them).
- Whether retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as, for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations)
Notice to California Residents: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits individual California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Yva.AI does not disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes at this time. If at any time Yva.AI decides to disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes and if you would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com
7. Security of Your Information.
We use physical, technical and organizational safeguards intended to protect information that we process and maintain. Unfortunately, however, no system or online transmission of information is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or through the Site. Any transmission is at your own risk and we expect that you will use appropriate security measures to protect your information.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of any password or another form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of the Site. Access to the Site through your credentials will be treated as authorized by you. Unauthorized access to password-protected or secure areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution. We may suspend your use of all or part of the Site without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security.
If you believe that the information you provided to us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately using the contact information provided below.
If we determine that the security of your personal information in our possession or control was subject to unauthorized access or us, applicable law may require that we notify you. If you have provided us with your email address, you consent to our use of email as a means of notification.
8. Links to Other Websites and Site.
10. Children’s Privacy
The Site is not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Site.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Site or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Yva.AI, Inc., Attn: Legal, 68 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025.